.aplus-tech-spec-hide-loading visibility: visible !important;
With an extensive suite of overclocking tools like the Intel Performance Maximizer and Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, you’ll be able to get the most from your unlocked processor.
Massive power, perfectly balanced.
Fast clock speeds and high core counts work seamlessly together to get more out of competitive gaming and complex content creation.
Free your build
- 11th Gen Intel Core processors Give a boost to the latest platform technologies to really personalize your new PC’s capabilities.
- PCIe Gen 4: Give a boost to for the latest discrete graphics cards and other PCIe devices
- Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology:Automatically prioritizes play on your busy networks3
- Thunderbolt 4 technology: Fast connectivity to monitors and other peripherals
- To have the benefit of these technologies, ensure applicable system components are compatible.
11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900K CPU Processor Specifications
|Unlocked & OVerclocable||YES|
|Intel Turbo Boost Tech 2.0||3.50 GHz|
|Base Clock Speed||5.30 GHz|
|Intel Smart Cache||16 MB|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||20|
|Fan or Heatsink||NO|
|Processor Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics 750|
|Boost technology||Intel Turbo Boost Technology 3.0|
|Motherboard compatibility||400 and 500 series(2)|
|Max Memory Size||128 GB|
|Max # of Memory Channels||2|
|Sockets Supported||LGA 1200|
|PCI Express Revision||4.0|
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WIFI
The ROG Strix Z590-E WiFi 6E Gaming Motherboard is designed to cope with the demands of 11th Generation Intel Core processors, with boosted power delivery and an optimized cooling design providing more surface area for heat dissipation. ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming features AI enhancements and intuitive dashboards to help you overclock and tweak quite a lot of parameters easily.
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to Give a boost to multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C
- Intelligent Regulate: ASUS-exclusive tools AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and strengthen performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Clr CMOS button, Q-Code and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2
Digital power Regulate and an array of power stages provide the muscle needed to Regulate the latest Intel CPUs.
COOLER BY DESIGN
ROG Strix Z590 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that strengthen signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi with your favorite modules and maximize the throughput of the 11th Gen Intel Core Rocket Lake processor for applications that demand massive bandwidth.
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi features four onboard M.2 slots, two of which Give a boost to the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available with the latest Intel processors. An M.2 backplate helps deal with the heat generated by the PCIe 4.0 SSDs. In addition, three of the M.2 slots Give a boost to up to a 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to protected the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software that provides superior audio. In ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi, this combination features the ALC4080 codec with a Savitech amplifier to deliver pristine audio, increasing playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz and also decreasing distortion and reducing signal interference from surrounding components.
Intel WiFi 6E （802.11 ax)
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band. It provides up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds and improved capacity as well as better performance in dense wireless environments.
The ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WIFI impresses with a very comprehensive feature set, good overclocking characteristics